Did you know there are currently over 2,000 CMS platforms on the market all of which claim to be the best platform for your business? To research any or all of them is very time consuming, not to mention overwhelming.
Rather than contemplating such a daunting task why not consider a different approach - an approach which will ensure you are always in control of your own online business.
Begin by defining your business and technical requirements, then give the team at Wordcraft a call:
- We will discuss and contribute to your requirements once we get a good understanding of your business
- We will help you to prioritise your wants and your needs.
- Together we will write a development plan to achieve the website you need.
- We will work together on a structured and controlled schedule that will help you meet your business goals quickly.
Less cost and more orders? Don't fall into the trap of thinking a custom website is very expensive, because it's not! An off the shelf solution cannot possibly fit every business model, there will be compromises and possibly expensive plug ins, all of which make future upgrading a real expensive headache!
Wordcraft will develop a bespoke web content management (WCM) system that will suit your business down to the finest detail. A solution which can be updated for any evolving business, a solution which does not rely on a 3rd party partner, a solution which will meet your business needs today and tomorrow.
Our customers have experienced painless migration from websites which were outdated and costing more to run than they were saving! Now they are all very happy saving time and making more money every day with their Wordcraft bespoke e-commerce website.
"If you ask a standard website designer to make their own eCommerce platform from scratch they will think you're insane; that was until we spoke to Wordcraft who are highly skilled Software & Web Developers." Jason Brown, Marketing Manager for Designer Carpet Remnants
What to expect from a Wordcraft custom website:
- Content Management - Your in-house marketing and sales teams can create and manage content faster and easier than ever before. You take control of your products, your offers, your sales and your customers.
- Digital Channels - Connect with your customers and deliver consistent messages across the web, email, mobile and social media
- Enterprise Deployment - Reduce maintenance and hosting infrastructure by managing your website from a single platform. Take control of your content we will provide all the training you need to stay in control and improve sales.
- System Integrations - Easily share data between your business systems
- Development Platform - We build custom websites, portals and applications to your specific requirements. Upgrade when your business needs to, not when a 3rd party tells you you have to!
- Competitive pricing - not what you'd expect for a custom website! Great value for money, no hidden costs! We have saved our customers ££££s in costs and we have helped to improve their sales. Less cost more orders!
"Once we went live, the transition was seamless and through a staged implementation of products on our part, we have learnt the management of the website inside out." Katherine Gibbard, Proprietor of R&K Stockcraft