Available spring, 2020
Please contact us if you would like to be informed when it is available.
- ... is a low cost introduction to indoor clay shooting practice,
- ... uses the same Windows/MacOS software as DryFire,
- ... displays laser targets on a wall in front of you (no data projector required),
- ... displays targets following the same angular trajectory, at the same angular speed, as outdoors,
- ... displays single targets (you can select which of a pair to display),
- ... provides practice for: setup, hold, "Pull", target acquisition, mount, gun movement, follow through.
- ... does not provide feedback - it does not detect your shots or show you the results,
Benefits of Swing
- Intensive shooting practice.
- Practise indoors, anytime, in the warm and dry.
- Covers all key aspects of clay shooting:
- hold point,
- call "Pull",
- target acquisition,
- gun mount,
- gun movement,
- follow through,
- Builds muscle memory ready for shooting outdoors.
- Presents the full range of clay targets: trap, skeet, sporting, FITASC.
- Targets travel through the same angular trajectories, at the same angular speed, as real clays.
- Huge saving in travel, clay and shotgun costs - shoot 100/200 targets every evening!
Unlike the full DryFire simulator system Swing doesn't detect shots or provide hit/miss information.
Try out that new gun
Swing is very small (85mm x 75mm x 82mm) and light (315g) so why not take it with you when buying your next shotgun? It is battery powered and doesn't require a PC when using built-in trajectories - so you can try gun movement in-store!
- USB connection to a Windows 10 PC.
- Free software available for download.
- Displays the full range of DryFire singles laser targets.
- Displays target trajectories but does not detect shot.
- Battery operated - recharges over the USB connection.
- Built-in microphone for you to call "Pull".
- Spirit level for accurate setup.
- Rubber feet to protect surfaces it is placed on.
- Tripod bush for mounting on a photographic tripod.
- Red LED indicates when ready to release a target.
Swing is available fully assembled or in kit form for those who wish to save some cash. Assembly is straightforward and details can be seen in the Swing Assembly Guide.
Swing may be purchased from the Store in one of three ways:
- Kit ready for self assembly.
- Fully assembled and tested.
The kit takes under an hour to put together and assembly instructions are in the Swing Assembly Guide.
Assembly involves only screws and nuts (and two grommets!) and it can be fun - if you take it steady. It is always rewarding to build something yourself and it will give you a clear understanding of how Swing works.
The kit does not include the protective wooden case but does include a £50 voucher which may be used against the cost of a DryFire Laser or Projection system.