Available February, 2020
Swing will be released in February 2020. Please contact us if you would like to be informed when it is available.
Swing uses the same software as the DryFire simulator so it provides an excellent introduction to the DryFire range making it ideal for practising setup, hold, "Pull", target acquisition, gun mount and gun movement over the full range of singles target trajectories.
Unlike DryFire, Swing doesn't detect shots or provide hit/miss information.
Benefits of Swing
- Intensive shooting practice.
- Practise indoors, anytime, in the warm and dry.
- Covers all key aspects of clay shooting:
- hold point,
- call "Pull",
- target acquisition,
- gun mount,
- gun movement,
- follow through,
- Builds muscle memory ready for shooting outdoors.
- Presents the full range of clay targets: trap, skeet, sporting, FITASC.
- Targets travel through the same angular trajectories, at the same angular speed, as real clays.
- Huge saving in travel, clay and shotgun costs - shoot 100/200 targets every evening!
Unlike the full DryFire simulator system Swing doesn't detect shots or provide hit/miss information.
Try out that new gun
Swing is very small (85mm x 75mm x 82mm) and light (315g) so why not take it with you when buying your next shotgun? It is battery powered and doesn't require a PC when using built-in trajectories - so you can try gun movement in-store!
- USB connection to a Windows 10 PC.
- Free software available for download.
- Displays the full range of DryFire singles laser targets.
- Displays target trajectories but does not detect shot.
- Battery operated - recharges over the USB connection.
- Built-in microphone for you to call "Pull".
- Spirit level for accurate setup.
- Rubber feet to protect surfaces it is placed on.
- Tripod bush for mounting on a photographic tripod.
- Red LED indicates when ready to release a target.
Swing is available fully assembled or in kit form for those who wish to save some cash. Assembly is straightforward and details can be seen in the Swing User Guide.
Swing may be purchased from the Store in one of three ways:
- Kit ready for self assembly.
- Fully assembled and tested.
- Metal enclosure. Bubble level on top, tripod bush in the base.
- Bracket to hold vertical servo motor.
- Bracket to hold laser.
- Electronics PCB.
- Laser diode.
- 2m USB cable for connecting to laptop/PC or for charging.
- Four stick-on rubber feet.
- Nuts, bolts, spacers and grommets for assembly.
- Two servo motors.
- 16340 (RCR-123) 3.7V 700mAh rechargeable Lithium Ion battery.