- ... is a basic low cost introduction to indoor clay shooting practice,
- ... uses the same Windows/MacOS software as DryFire,
- ... displays laser targets on a wall in front of you (no data projector required),
- ... displays targets following the same angular trajectory, at the same angular speed, as outdoors,
- ... displays all single targets supported by DryFire,
- ... provides practice for: setup, hold, "Pull", target acquisition, mount, gun movement, follow through.
Swing does not ...
- ... provide feedback,
- ... detect your shots or show you the results,
- ... work with DryFire add-ons such as Projection, Rifle & Pistol etc,
- ... show simultaneous doubles - though you can select which target of a pair to display.
Benefits of Swing
- Intensive shooting practice.
- Practise indoors, anytime, in the warm and dry.
- Covers all key aspects of clay shooting:
- hold point,
- call "Pull",
- target acquisition,
- gun mount,
- gun movement,
- follow through,
- Builds muscle memory ready for shooting outdoors.
- Presents the full range of clay targets: trap, skeet, sporting, FITASC.
- Targets travel through the same angular trajectories, at the same angular speed, as real clays.
- Huge saving in travel, clay and shotgun costs - shoot 100/200 targets every evening!
Unlike the full DryFire simulator system Swing doesn't detect shots or provide hit/miss information.
Try out that new gun
Swing is very small (85mm x 75mm x 82mm) and light (315g) so why not take it with you when buying your next shotgun? It is battery powered and doesn't require a PC when using built-in trajectories - so you can try gun movement in-store!
Please click here to download a short .WMV video about Swing.
- USB connection to a Windows 10 PC.
- Free software available for download.
- Displays the full range of DryFire singles laser targets.
- Displays target trajectories but does not detect shot.
- Battery operated - recharges over the USB connection.
- Built-in microphone for you to call "Pull".
- Spirit level for accurate setup.
- Rubber feet to protect surfaces it is placed on.
- Tripod bush for mounting on a photographic tripod.
- Red LED indicates when ready to release a target.