User Guides - instruction manuals
You can download, install and try the software prior to purchasing a system to go with it. Obviously the parts that interact with our hardware will not function.
Note: the DryFire simulator and Swing use the same software.
- DryFire 5.0 for Windows 10 (version 1809 or later). 208MB.
- DryFire 5.0 for macOS (version 10.13 or later).
- DryFire 18.104.22.168 for Windows 7/8/10.
Note for users in the USA
Version 4 remains the version currently supported by DryFire USA and it is supplied with the system - there is no need to download from this site.
- DryFire UGA Trigger App for Windows 10.
- DryFire UGA Trigger App for Android.
- DryFire UGA Trigger App for iOS.
- SmartAngle V1.0 Android.
- SmartAngle V1.0 for iOS.
Technology changes rapidly with Microsoft, Apple and Google frequently updating their operating systems. We regret that we cannot support operating systems older than those listed above.
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
We are proud of our support service - "if there's a problem, we'll fix it!"
Before contacting us please:
- check you have downloaded and installed the latest version of the software - see above.
DryFire Version 5 is a chargeable upgrade for users of version 4 or earlier - please see the Store for details.
- your problem may have been dealt with so please check the latest User Guide and FAQ - see above.
We need to know the following before we can help:
- Your name
- Your email address.
- The system you are asking about: DryFire, Swing or SmartAngle.
- The date you purchased the system.
- Who you purchased the system from.
- The version of the operating system on your PC or mobile device.
- The version of our software you are using (see the "Help" menu).
Very important note
We can only fix problems we can see for ourselves.
Please give us a procedure which shows the problem. For example:
- Do this ....
- then this ....
- then this ....
- then this will happen ....
Please send your support request to the appropriate email address shown on the contact page.
Returning a unit
You may wish to return a unit for a hardware upgrade or for repair if it has been damaged - but please check with us before sending anything to us.
Please follow these instructions to make the process as quick and easy as possible.
Important note about customs documents
- A unit returned for update or repair does not have its original purchase value for customs purposes.
- It is very important that you mark the customs document, in English, as follows:
"Product returned under warranty or for repair - maximum value for customs purposes 25 (twenty five) pounds sterling."
- Wordcraft International cannot accept delivery of return packages marked with a higher value - because we will be charged import duty and VAT on that value.
- Packages marked with a higher value will be returned to you by the your original shipper.
The critical thing is that the simulator heads do not move, and are not crushed, during transit.
- Please use the original packaging if you still have it. Use the cardboard turrets around the simulator heads to stop them moving around during transit. Do this by ensuring the simulator has no power, then moving the head into the upright position then put the turrets on the heads and taping around the turrets.
- If you don't have the original cardboard turrets, we recommend placing folded card between each head and its bracket so that it cannot bounce up and down within the bracket.
- Place the simulator in a large plastic bag and, if you don't have the turrets, use some tape to bind the outside of the bag firmly over each head so that the head cannot move.
- Make sure everything is secure and that nothing can move inside the packaging.
- If you don't have to original packaging please use a strong cardboard box for shipping - don't use a shipper's paper/plastic envelope.
- Ensure the box is large enough to leave a gap around the top of the simulator so that if something is placed on the box while in transit the weight doesn't fall immediately onto the simulator heads.
- Any gaps in the box should be filled with plenty of loose-fill, white plastic bits, or other suitable filler - make sure that the simulator cannot move inside the box.
- Pack the whole thing tightly and securely. Shake the box to check that the simulator does not move.
- Please read the checklist below to ensure you have provided everything we will need.
Note: Wordcraft International Ltd reserves the right to charge for repairing damage caused during transit.
Our shipping addressWordcraft International Limited
8 Heritage Business Centre
Please use the phone number below if required by the shipper.
Returns check list
Please include the following with your package.
- Your Simulator/Gun Assembly.
- Your return address (it must be a physical address - not a PO box number).
- Your email address.
- Contact telephone number for the shipping company to contact you on return.
- A note describing the fault in as much detail as you can.
- Copies of any emails you have exchanged with us about the return.
Note: Wordcraft International Ltd. recommends UPS for shipping.