Terms and conditions of sale
- We ship world-wide via UPS because we find them reliable.
- Prices shown exclude 20% VAT which will be charged only on orders shipped within the European Union.
- Shipping costs will be calculated and shown before payment.
- The purchaser is responsible for paying any local taxes and/or import duty.
In this warranty:
- "Product" used alone means the combination of hardware, firmware and software that make up DryFire, Swing or SmartAngle;
- "you" and "your" refer to the original purchaser of the Product;
- "Wordcraft", "we", "us" and "our" mean Wordcraft International Ltd.
This warranty relates to consumer use of the product. The product is not designed for commercial use.
In the UK consumer rights are protected by the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Wordcraft warrants that the Product is of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose as defined by us, free of defects, safe to use, reasonably durable and as described in this document, on the Wordcraft web site and in Wordcraft marketing material ("the requirements").
- For a period up to 30 days after purchase you have the right to return the Product hardware (at your expense) for a full refund should it not meet the requirements. During this period, if the problem is with the Product software, we may make one attempt to fix it before you can claim a full refund.
- For a period up to six months after purchase, if we cannot show that the Product met the requirements at the time of purchase, you have the right to a replacement or repair. If an attempt at repair is not successful, or if we choose not to attempt a repair or to provide a replacement, you have the right to a full refund.
- Beyond six months after purchase you have to show that the Product did not meet the requirements at the time of purchase before you can claim a repair, replacement or refund (full or partial).
In all cases, the limit of our liability shall be the price paid by you at the time of original purchase and we shall not be liable for any consequential loss suffered by you or any third party.
Proof of purchase is required to enable you to benefit from this warranty.
This warranty will not apply the Product has been damaged or misused.
Please see details on the Support page.
The small print
© 2020 Wordcraft International Limited
- DryFire, Swing and SmartAngle hardware is covered by International patents, patents pending, registered designs and registered trademarks.
- DryFire, Swing and SmartAngle software, documentation and other intellectual property rights are subject to world-wide copyright belonging to Wordcraft International Limited.
- The contents of these terms are subject to change at any time. The latest version is always on the web site.
- You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of those around you. You are responsible for reading and following all safety advice provided with our products.
- In no event shall Wordcraft International Limited be liable to anyone for special, collateral, incidental or consequential damages in connection with or arising out of the purchase and use of these materials. Moreover, Wordcraft International Limited shall not be liable for any claim whatsoever against the use of these materials by any third party.
- Wordcraft has a policy of actively encouraging the legal use of its intellectual property rights by other hardware and software manufacturers. Please contact us for permission to use any of these rights.
- Microsoft and Windows are the trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the US and other countries.
- Apple, Mac and macOS are the trademarks of Apple Inc. in the US and other countries.
- Other company or product names shown on this web site may be a brand name or a trademark of each such company.